Get into this cheesecake dip recipe y’all! A super creamy, smooth, and perfectly sweet twist on the classic cheesecake. This dip is perfect for parties or a sweet snack. Ready in minutes, it’s the ultimate creamy sensation for your taste buds!
Why you will love this dip
It is truly creamy, dreamy, and utterly irresistible, it’s a dessert sensation that will leave everyone asking for more.
It’s perfect for a game day appetizer, a holiday gathering, or even a delicious snack option. Another reason why it’s always a WIN, is because it is super simple to put together!
Ingredients for this fruit dip
Cream cheese: you will need a block of cream cheese. Allow the cream cheese to come to room temperature before you prepare the dip.
Powdered sugar: the powdered sugar creates the perfect balance of sweetness.
Vanilla extract: the vanilla adds another delicious layer of flavor to the cheesecake dip.
Heavy cream: the cream helps create a fluffy and airy dip, almost a whipped cream type of texture. You can add a whipped topping like cool whip as well.
Favorite dippers: use animal crackers, pretzels, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, and your favorite fresh fruit.
How to make cheesecake dip
- Gather Your Ingredients: cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. Let the cream cheese come to room temperature. It is easier to blend softened cream cheese.
- Mix & Blend: Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract in a large bowl, and blend until velvety smooth.
- Chill & Serve: Place the dip in the refrigerator for 10 minutes up to an hour to let the flavors meld. Then, it’s ready to serve with your choice of dippers!
Make it Festive: a sort of Christmas charcuterie board
Make a Christmas dessert board (not a Christmas charcuterie board because there is no meat)! Or shape it into a bunny for Easter, or whatever holiday or party you are celebrating, just tailor your cheesecake dip around that!
You can add the cheesecake dip to a piping bag and create a festive snowman or Christmas tree. Make a pumpkin style board for Halloween or Fall. Get creative with your cheesecake dip dessert board!
Substitutions and Variations
Experiment with different extracts like almond or lemon to add unique flavors. Additionally, incorporating crushed cookies, chocolate chips, or a swirl of fruit preserves can offer exciting variations to suit your taste preferences.
A strawberry dip would be delicious, just add strawberry preserves. You can also add a cherry pie filling for a cherry dip. Incorporate cool whip into the cream cheese mixture, or add the whipped topping to the top for another texture variation.
Chocolate chip cheesecake dip is also a delicious variation. Just add chunks of chocolate to your cheesecake mixture.
What to serve with the cheesecake dip
The beauty of this dip lies in its versatility.
- Graham crackers
- Fresh fruit slices such as: strawberries, apple slices, or pineapple chunks
- Vanilla wafers
- Pieces of cake or brownies
These all make excellent dippers for this dip. Feel free to get creative and pair it with your favorite snacks!The options are endless, and each combination brings out a unique flavor profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get into this cheesecake dip recipe y'all! A super creamy, smooth, and perfectly sweet twist on the classic cheesecake. This dip is perfect for parties or a sweet snack. Ready in minutes, it's the ultimate creamy sensation for your taste buds!
- 8 ounces (1 block) Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- Let the cream cheese sit out to come to room temperature. You want to work with softened cream cheese. Once the cream cheese is soft, add it to a large bowl.
- Use a stand mixer, or a hand mix and mix the cream cheese for about 1 minute on high. Now add in the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract.
- Mix on high for 2-3 minutes until everything is fully combined and soft peaks are formed. The mixture should be super creamy and fluffy.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap over the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite dippers! See the post above for different variations and ideas for the cheesecake dip. And ENJOY!
See the post above for pro tips and variations and substitutions.
Amount Per Serving Calories 321Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 78mgSodium 195mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 0gSugar 15gProtein 8g